Fast fashion brand operator Brand Studio Lifestyle 132% year on year growth this October in terms of total monthly units shipped and broke its own record by shipping 43 lakh products. The business has also recently onboarded a significant number of new online customers.
The business added eight lakh new customers to its online channels in October, Brand Studio Lifestyle announced in a press release. Brand Studio Lifestyle has seen Tier 2 and 3 cities takeover as its most popular markets and sales from multi-brand e-commerce platforms such as Myntra, Flipkart, and Ajio now make up 90% of its revenue with the remaining 10% coming from its direct to customer websites.
“Despite the market slowdown, over 65% of Brand Studio Lifestyle’s revenue comes from Tier 2 and 3 cities, up from approximately 40% a few years ago,” said Brand Studio Lifestyle’s director of e-commerce Astha Sahay in a press release. “This can be attributed to the growing aspiration for youth-centric fashion in smaller towns and cities. Zoomers (Gen Z in their vocab) are taking an increasingly fashion-forward stand and expect the latest trends at affordable prices. Through our unique fashion supply chain ecosystem, we are able to meet the growing appetite for fashion among Gen Z, driving consumption across all tier cities. This capability enables us to deliver an extraordinary breadth of options in the shortest possible lead time, making it the mantra for BSL to overcome any slowdown.”
Brand Studio Lifestyle Private Limited was launched in Bengaluru in 2015 and operates on a house of brands model. Specialising in apparel brands, the business counts six labels in its portfolio: Highlander, Tokyo Talkies, Vishudh, Ketch, Locomotive, and Hoop. Catering to young men, women and children, Brand Studio Lifestyle retails both western wear and ethnic wear.
Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.